Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Video

I felt like I had to get this out of my system so I am gonna be complaining lots here-pls dont mind if u don get who I am talking about becos-U are not the one!

OK, I am seriously confused la-I have no control over my feelings. Whenever I hear those words from her-... .... .. .... ....., I just get into a crazily jealous mode-Seriously! And I don't get why She is supporting her. When it was hers, she herself said this would happen and now when it is her, she is saying something else when exactly the same thing is happening-I guess this is what they mean by sticking up for your family-oh well, stick up but I don't give a ....! Seriously am sick and tired, I don't get why she is supporting her, from my viewpoint-we are the same standpoint from both sides.......aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh-I mean come on, even lip service would be sufficient for me...but if you can't even do that, and then just come up with excuses on the phone-I give up la!-it hurts to say this but I really feel I am being made use of by her as well-Everyone is a dual faced ...!!!

As for other things, I am addicted to this video esp the part where the mom would say-Khair Churo and the ending=CUTE!




Compare this with the original-haha simply classic!

No comments: