Friday, January 2, 2009

Latest Happenings + Pics

New Year's day was spent going to the temple-the best thing abt that was that I got to play with my niece and nephew. My heart really cried when they actually recognised me and even more when my niece laid on my lap drinking her water and my nephew asked me to make him a plane and race with him, though his mausi is a sucker at making good planes........

Well, on New Year's Eve-Some ppl came over and we had a mini party all the way till 2 plus a.m. It was truly lots of fun along with pain and suffering!!! Great day and way to end 2008!

My Bro-the great shuffler
This is how violent it got esp with my cuz and Poonam.....
This is basically someone being dragged.....
Here, is my bro being dragged-haha, whoever shouted Heart Attack, was in for it esp their arms!
Awaiting
My bor bring pressed...that ass would always jump on the mat, so in the end we decided to hit on himPoonam-away in a corner--hmmmm.....The game we had while awaiting countdown-4 cards
All of a sudden, she appears like a ghost-haha....
While we played 4 cards, the bros were engaged on Dota!
On my bro's b'day-rare to see the guys doing up the decoration....reminded me of my b'day in India
The mynah-she was so damn engaged watchin tv that she didn't realise me taking her pic nor my bro and poonam calling her-No wonder I call her: Pekak!

No comments: