Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gone Ald

Well, like finally it's over and its like over and gone ald! Well, jisko jo karna that, usne woh kiya-I mean like WTH la, since last group, uske bad ke sab itne eehhh hain............I mena seriously la, woh mile gaya to kya iska matlab ki tum sar ke upar chad jao! Like wadever la, before saying to others, have a DAMN GOOD LOOK at your own self first la-Damn Ironic!!

Jisko milna chahiye, use do hi mat or kaho ki there is always a next time. I mean, I have nothing with wadever has been done but you may say its personal or wadever la. Lakin-I seriously hate it jab koi mera aage aa ke, mera kaam le le or mera baat na sune-I hate it and feel like killing the person when they do it!-Mera gussa us din itna upar tha ki I was just about to explode but somehow controlled it. I mean, just because tumhare pass ek post hai to iska yeh matlab nahin ki tum ek mamuli member ka baat na suno esp when I was F***ing right!! F*** la.....you guys seriously destroyed the event for me that day!! You sya that the H******* shit nahin hain lakin hum normal log hi ko pata hoga ki hai ya nahin.....

When your work, effort is not recognised, it really sucks and the worst thing can be when someone, kinda responsible comes and says-try again! Really F*** la....stupid thing!! Appreciate the effort that has been put in by some ppl, even if not big recognition, then still acknowledge it!! It's that that counts, makes a person feel that the effort has been well worth it! If not, that' s it-the best of your lot would be gone and you would only be left with ones who would just further keep on and on destroying whatever is left to be destroyed!!

Whatever la, whatever is to happen, it has ald been done and it is GONE ALD!!

Seriously speaking, whatever was there the previous year, is all gone=I guys the people do play a part.

No comments: