Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SCREAMSSSS

Oh man, saw VEE's wedding video and photo and it was damn gorgeous la!! Totally damn nice-I guess when you see this kind of things, there is a desire in you-I guess its just the effect of the moment. There is also the bungy jumping video of Vee-OMG, it was like OMG-totally la....the point where they jumped, the reaction we gave: SCREAM!!!

Grande did a marvelous thing-Seeing her, I guess one should do what the heart desire if not would only be left with regret=Congrats to your darl!!!

Anyway, on our way home, Poonam and I were sitting and talking, looking through my cals paper [for the first time in Poly life, I got to bring back my paper home] and when we looked up, the bus had just passed by. We both just screamed la-like oMG, the bus went by before our eyes and we cudn't do anything! Haha....hilarious la....

Van Baby, I don wanna be a lamp post ;)

Hilarious moments make the whole thing relaxing, sometimes, making you forget about your pain and things that bring you down.

No comments: