Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happenings

With what they said and my reaction, I can safely say that I am a damn selfish person who wants all her near and dear ones to be by her side or close to her always.
-She just said it and its not as if it would be happening soon but am already feeling sad enuf abt it. Sad and scared about the time whereby it would become true!
-I mean seriously am just so scared, right now am scared abt graduation, scared about frens drifting away but I know this is the happening that no matter how much I want to stop it, it is inevitable. However, I am thankful for two dearies who I know would be there by my side, for what we have gone thru is too much to make the friendship be forgotten in a few moments of being apart, as well as a handful others.
Secondly, I sat and enjoyed the whole thing thruout, had lots of fun and everything, as well as other emotions over all the nonsensical things happening but only upon getting home did it hit hard that-IT'S ALL OVER!
For some reason, it really hit me hard when I came home and though about the whole event. I can't believe that I was still so joyous when Poonam, Beena, Ruchi and I were sitting and talking,esp abt her Punjabi package, and when I went for dinner wif the duo sisters. I guess I was just trying to convince myself, holding it back when I saw hers flow down. It was really painful but the pasted smile along with the unhearty laughter, made me last the whole event without a drop coming-It was just an illusion?!
It's really saddening, the mood swing as well as the tears flowing can't express the feeling in my heart. Despite the ups and downs, it was a place whereby I got the chance to go out of my natural self, I interacted with others and became more confident as well as met lots and lots of good friends and now, it has all ended-that also, in a bad way-"Jab tak tum apne aap ko hi dushro se aage rakho ge, unka kehna na sunna na hi unke feedback ya suggestions pe dehyain dena, tum kuch bhi dikh nahin karpaoyoge. Ek aadmi ka kaam 10 aadmi ke kaam se berabar nahin ho sakta!"

Seriously, with all the projects, my mood is really high, havin stayed for the whole night and in the end, having to do it myself-really took the icing on the cake. Like wad she says-In the end, hum hi unka kachera saaf karte hain!

No comments: