Monday, January 12, 2009

Updates

Ok, I don know if there is an indication of bad patch happenings or whatever, but I have been damn unlucky over the weekend. On Sat, I was damn bored-the only good thing was that got to watch Sponge bob after like so long but Sunday was the worst!!

Went to NTUC Income at Harbour Front for project purpose. Needed to get info from the people there as I was only able to find minimal info online. So me and cuz went there and we waited before we were served by this lady, didn't get to get her name. So, I told her that I was a finance student doing a project on ILP products and needed to know more info about wad NTUC offers and
her F***ing reply was-"So why should I help you?"
I went-"What?"
She-"You are not buying any policies from me so why should I help you?"
I-"Because by helping me, you would be helping you company as..."
She cuts me and says-"Yes, but you are not buying anything from me, so why should I help you? The company doesn't pays me to give info to you when you are not buying anything from me."
Then she gets call and she answers it. Then she gets back to me and says
-"Look, you are getting all defensive right now"
I-"Yea, if you are to reply to me like that, of course I would be defensive. I need information about your company and I can't get it online so I tot if I would come down here, you would be able to provide me.."
Again, she cuts me and says-"We are a business centre, we sell policy so we can't just help you like that."Then she says-"I can only give you minimal info" and she starts talking about what an ILP is then I say-"I already know that but can you tell me more abt the type of ILP you offer?" Then she still continues talking about ILP then I say-"look, it's ok. I won't take you time. Continue selling your policies cos I don't think you are going to help me"

BLOOODY HELL F*** HER-BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONMG-No wonder they say Singapore Service providers SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously-with all these, ofcourse they would suck!!!Stupid bitch woman.
You know what the irony is, today when we went to AMK branch, the fella laughed at the reaction she had given and he so willingly helped us!!-Turns out the problem is that since, I am using MF, I couldn't open the links given!!

And another stupid thing that cna happen is that I sprained my leg again-the same right leg somemore, with what he recently went thru, I am scared if this is an indication of wad I would also be gg thru-worse of all, even my mom suggests that!

No comments: