Thursday, January 8, 2009

PUNK'D

Some mynah, who has never anything better to do, played a prank on me-Since I cudn't sleep,I decided to sms her and after that, she asks me to call on a particular number, which she claims is her brother. OK, so I call the phone and at first, there was blurness and the second time I called, all I heard was vulgarities!! OMG-it was really a stupid stupid prank=sickening woman!!!

I am totally confused. Seriously, in one place, I have crazy runing emotions-I seriously dunno wads with me la but I am getting affected by the smallest to smallest thing-I seriously have to get over this feeling of insecurity. Seriously, whatever is to happen will happen, I guess shud get over this and concentrate on more imp things like education-That's another point of confusion. I have no idea as to what to do la-it's damn confusin. Either do this or that-I am unable to choose!!

No comments: