Monday, January 5, 2009

Happenings

Ok, there is now an increasing pressure to study-something I can never do unless last minutes and I actually hate myself for doing it but I am accustomed to doing it-ok, confusing!! Well, projects are now going to start being in highest gear and talking about that, I really wanna learn d******, I get so excited and all when I see cars on the road-esp SUV!! Omg, I am in love with SUVs....well, that is still a few years to go......

[Lexus RX Hybrid]
[Mazda CX9]

Haiz, met with Van baby today-so excited!! Haiz, seriously love meeting with her and Am cos it would always be a session of mindless laughter, stress-clearance......can't wait for next meeting and moreover, there is something abt V baby which is really very funny to me la haha....serisouly, can't believe that she is being in tat way........haha=but she is still funny la

OK, anyway, the mynah treated the four ladies to drinks-haha...it's kinda nice working la...how I wish I was working but like my dad says, you have your whole life to work so enjoy the relaxation now-rather true yea?

Somehow, there is lots of confusions in me....I have no idea why am thinking this way, I just think have been rather affected by all the happenings-whatever la....I miss my niece and nephew-I want them to be with me so that their cuteness and innocentness can just rid of everything that is happening!!!

No comments: