Monday, January 19, 2009

Mood Out!!

Ok, it's official-I go crazy and become a sensitive bomb during projects coupled with that time....seriously, I still rmb how short I was on friday that also with Nisa=So sorry girl. I "fought" with her twice!!! Haha


Today, even worse, they came over and upon hearing about it-my instant reaction is why? I don't know whyla but the moment I am seeing her nowadays, I am becoming very short. On one hand, I wanna be nice to her then on the other hand, I hate her smugness and am short with her because of all that-I know its bad to be bad to someone but for some reason, I can't help myself....I guys its because of the things I heard. I thing is for sure la-the Indian community has got nothign better to do then sit around and gossip and boast like just yest, heard tht the other P's sis got 6A's in her O's-ok, great for her! So why boast?? You have a clever daughter and she did well-ok, reward and all...why go around and announcing to the world-wad do u gain from it? Instead, there are some ppl getting reprimanded because of ur gloating!!!-S***s Big Time la!!Feel so much better getting it off my chest.....hmmm, as ending off-to HER: let it out since the distance is going to be long after a few while like what SHE says-it's better to go and tell! I Hope and Pray that things would turn out well for you cos I wanna see u smile once again like the mad smile u always used to have!!-ALL THE BEST!!
To S, I am sorry. I am going to try and make my attitude towards u better as I try and make myself a better person. I shall treat u like a lil sis no matter how u are cos only by being good, I can be treated well by you and this way, conscious would not eat me!!-Sorry and give me time!

No comments: