Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stunned

I am stunned at myself with wadever has been happening.
-firstly, I dont know why but I cannot help my feelings-I mean woh nahin aa rahi hai, uska life to main gussa kyun ho rahin hoon-I really don't understand it. Mujhe gussa bhi hona hai lakin main hi use sms karti hoon-jab use hi nahin koi parwa ki woh aaye na ne aaye, hame bataye ya nahin-to mere gussa honein se kya? I have alreayd said-I am damn extreme person....Even if I make frens, I go to the extreme-I went nuts during TEP and now..all this: but, now I wana take things how they are, leave it and move on-that's what I wanna do!!-And I am going to do it!!
-secondly, I am astonished she said that to me and at that point, I felt so ashamed of what I had wanted to do-I thank god that he did not gave me the chance!-I am really feeling so stupid and ashamed of not only thinking but entertaining stupid thoughts about it-Oh well, it's all over!!!!!

No comments: