Friday, January 9, 2009

Tall, Grande and Venti

For the second time, I have purposely missed lesson in my poly life-haha, this is the type of boring person I am. Anyway, the initial plan was to go home, get my Cals book and come back but instead, I went to Sengkang and did not come back and the worst thing is that, I even made Rac not come back-feel so bad abt it sia but anyway, the time spent with them was damn lots of fun!!!! Seriously speaking, I am very lucky to have found this Tall and Grande-it is said that friendship which comes out of a fight, comes out stronger haha but ours came out crazier..............haha seriously, if I have enjoyed my time in A'Team it is due to these two crazy mynahs!Just like the drinks standing together, I know we would be standing together, supporting each other along the steps of life!!!
Tall Mynah, Do what your heart desires for those who listen and follow others are big fools!!![-Can't believe I am saying this taking into consideration that I came to B&F thanks to my cuz sis=well, that's a diff matter] Anyway, look forward and just keep going, even though now the circumstances are unfavourable, they are bound to change!
Yo Grande, the same for you as well.....just do it!!Haha, just go for it as long as your heart desires cos that's the recipre for success! Go for your dreams no matter how high they may be cos the harder you struggle, the sweeter success it! People only try and demoralize you because they are simply jealous that they can't do it!-Go for it!!As for myself, all of a sudden, I find what I wanna do and now, I seem to be lost as to the road I should take-Help anyone???

LOVE YOU LOTS TALL AND VENTI!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: