Thursday, January 31, 2008

Studying For Exams


Aarghh.....2 down! 3 more to go....hopefully can survive through! Oh Man-it is like no matter how much you study, it is never enuf! Once you see the paper, you realise-'Oh Shit! I didn't study this! Oh Man, I can't remember this......F**k,F**k,F**k....haha'-Well, this is what has been happening to me for the past two papers....Well, no matter what happens, I just hope to do well for my studies and in the end, get what I want to get and fulfil my parent's wish................

Moreover, decided on dropping out from the FMA course basically because of the reason that-since I am unsure abt my career and am not really interested in it, why shud i deprive a person who is really interested from getting what they want.....so basically, I have opted out. I don't know whether I did the right choice or not but I know that this way I would be happy. Though people might say that I decided to drop out because I can't bear to part with my frens, well, I know and fully understand my objective for opting out. So think whatever you want, I did what I wanted to and why I wanted to do it. I just hope that I attain my goal in the end!

Sometimes I wish that I was working then i wud have $$ to spend and chill but to look at the way my parents earn, I just keep thinking that maybe all I wanna do is just study forever.....haha though exams S**k big time....haha-that is the only bad point of studying. Apart, from that, there are only good points. You learn new stuff, you are more educated and the best part-u get to make friends while expanding your knowledge........

Well, for now:-
because of the exams-Can't wait for them to be over but once they are over, it would be time for IPP......What can I say? I am excited, nervous, scared and all that......I am really excited to be out there in the real world-working and earning........and best of all-Gaining EXPERIENCE!!!.........
Haha, well.....all that after completing the EXAMS!

No comments: