Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Way I Am

Tried to do EFMA tutorial but did not understand it a bit at all.......Stupid E-Learning Day-bloddy hell!! Had a weird kind of feeling when I am not able to do these things......haiz, gonna try again later.....anyway, I wanna be independent-better that I try and do myself than just copy anyway, even if I don't know how to do, I would just try doing something whether right or wrong than copy from someone.....seriously, pata nahin wads up with the others.....copy kerna hai wohbhi bus sahi answers-I mean kadhe ho kya? sub bus copy kar loge to kya padh rahe ho tum? Anyway, thats their life and problem.....lakin, one thing is for sure, main ab bas apne upar concentrate karoongi.....wads the point ki mein dusro ko help karoon jab ki ent mein, mujhe kuch nahin milega-to phaida kya? They say-dushro ko help karo and u would be rewarded-I have lost faith in this sentence.......zindagi bhar dushro ko help kiya aur zindagi bhar,unhe kuch mila lakin mein bas dekhti rah gayi.......aur abhi bhi wohi ho raha hai.......haiz, this is when I realise how stupid, dumb and naive I am....lakin is bar, bahoot hi ho gaya.....maine un dono ki madad ki, so woh sab kiye, maine bhi kiya-but why so unfair? Seriously, sometimes, such ti hoon ki mere life main mere liya kai lika hai......haiz......only time would tell.....anyway, though i am dard bhari, unko bahoot bahoot mubharak......ent mein, like what my mom says-main taat chiyarte aur haath khali rah gayi......wadever........Gonna change now.....kuch bhi karrongi, apne liye-no more dushro ki madad karna especially with exams coming[except for dearies of mine], mujhe bahut accha se karna hai aur apne khawab ko pana hai......AND I AM GONNA DO IT!-Well, no matter what one wants or does, whatever happens is all part of fate-Life is all predestined!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pooja...i wish i cld read hindi n understand "The Way I Am".Guess u didnt wan me to understand nor lve any comments ryte??? hehe

PoOjA said...

Hey Babes, haha didn't mean it in that way-Wish I knew Tamil then would typed it in so.....it's just that my tots came in hindi and that's how i typed them.....don worry, whatever I type, I tell you sooner or later.....haha....as for comments, you are free to leave anything u want haha....