Monday, January 7, 2008

Battery-DEAD

My battery is officially dead.....I can't think anymore, I don't know what I am doing and I am gonna be sick-Why? Cos Presentations are coming!!! I don't know what is with me but whenever I have presentations, I would be having sore throat, cough or flu and during exam times, I would develop some strange kind of illness-rashes on palms etc..Seriously don't know what is the deal with me!

Finally, at least one report has been completed! yesterday, stayed up the whole night to complete the sickening MM report! Started doing it then went to take a short nap at 1, that's when everyone started smsing me, gave up on the rest and came back to continue work......continued all the way till 6.30! Haiz and now am still doing work-I want my SLEEP! I never learn! I would always say that I wont procrastinate and yet look at what I am doing-Blogging [some doink got prob tat I never update]. Haiz, but the thing is that I totally have no mood to do the reports at all and I don't know what the shit I have to do for ICT!!! Sickening fella-Hate him!!!!

Haiz, gonna continue now.....Life goes on no matter how hard it gets.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear thanks so much for all the contribution u hav put in with ur heart content.Its truly appreciated.Yes it may b grp project but still its my own marks.We still hav 2 work as a grp to make sure the whole report is right evn though we divide the work equally.No point pointing the finger arnd, i hav made mistakes which cannot b revamped.Hopefully can b bettter in the comin projects:)

PoOjA said...

Haiz, yea babe-in the end, its a group project and no matter who did what-we all get the same marks...but would like to take this opportunity to say sorry to u guys for the mistakes I did which caused us tog et this kind of mark-I AM REALLY SORRY!

Anonymous said...

Pooja darling,its all our fault n truly accept ur apologies.I'm sorry too..:(