Wednesday, January 16, 2008

MOOD OUT

I am so freaking MOOD OUT! I guess I am simply too stressed up! Tom having Cross Cultural Management ICA and there is the constant fear if we are on the right track [Guess, becos of Biz Finance, have developed a kind of phobia for projects and all] then, there is the Biz Finance ICA. Stayed back after school to study! Ended up chit chatting-One conclusion: As long as DINO is ard, U CAN NEVER STUDY unless u zip her mouth!-haha.....kidding but seriously, when she wasn't ard, the three of us were REALLY studying [taking notes, doing questions]. The moment she came, we were talking about topics unrelated to studies-haha......well, she is that type of person. Anyway, that's another worry but at least after tom can relax! haha-Friday can look forward to getting jacket-So exciting!

Anyway, tok to bro today! Getting more and more irritated with him after every chat.....I tot we were getting closer instead, the opp is happening, it is so hurting whenever he toks to me in such a tone and yet, with my cuz, it's a total different story-it's just so hurting[well, like wad Nisa said, i think that me and he won' be able to get along] but seeing how other bro and sis are, it's just very sad. Haiz....well, what to do? He simply has no respect for me-ARRGHH, What can I do? Should I be bothered or just hack care??? Haiz, WADEVA!

No comments: