Friday, February 1, 2008

Moody

I am so freaking disgusted at myself....Throughout the night, my bro was suffering in fever and even when he went to vomit, I wasn't so bothered about him. I felt so irritated and sick of myself......got so mood out about it!Haiz, poor lil guy. Though he is having fever, he still wished to go to school[if it was me and the elder bro, we wud have been overjoyed esp falling sick on a saturday=no hindi school!]........but he was so concerned that he can't go school and all[maybe it is because he missed his prefect duty?-who knows...haha].

Today had Biz Law-it was ok.....nothing much to say about the teachers who set the papers.......Seriously, everytime I saw Martin Lee, I felt that he was smiling and enjoying himself, looking at all of us suffering and trying to complete the paper-I just kept getting that feeling! Seriously, if we cud kill and not go to jail becos of it, I am sure no. of dead teachers would keep rising especially during EXAM times.....esp those teachers who don't give tips and all.........

No comments: