Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Sonu

Wishing Sonu a very happy 15th Birthday......[I only have this pic of her from which we can see her back [i white with hair tied in ponytail]
Wish you all the best and may you be blessed with lots of success, laughter, peace and Presents!! Luv ya :)

-Looking through the pics for Sonu's photo, saw all the photos taken at the airport by my cuz. Kinda sad that I didn't go to send my bro off :(......Oh well, what is done is done and over now. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with him......He is just blindly and dumbly following people around and hurting my mom so much. Seriously, WTH are u doing Anshu? Now, I realise he is so naive and dumb that even my aunt is saying that he isn't trustworthy-What's the deal, bro?
Hats off to all my paternal cousins.....I have no idea what is the deal with you guys but I guess that now, I am learning about how life is. I guess I have been blindfolded by a veil that I was unable to see how ******* and "matlabi" you guys are.....It just hurts so much to realise it now-the pain is so much that it has just turned into hatred........I guess Life is like this, haiz, what to do? Well, at least I know now, better late now than ever [totally understand you now-Dino] and as for the best ***** award would have to go to my cuz sis. I can't believe that all these while, I have been so naive to think that I would have a elder sis to look up to, a sis who I can talk to and all instead I got a *****..........Whatever!!!!! Aaarrrggghhhh- who the hell do I trust? How do I know whether the person is talking to me with a clean heart? What the hell-Why am I like this? Why do I take the world so naively? Why do I trust people so easily???? WHY WHY WHY?

Haiz!

OMG-these weeks are just flying by......School 'opened' this week and it's already Sunday now! OMG-so many projects to rush through and EXAMS are coming!!!! Haiz......seriously, hate this rushing life.....time is just whizzing by....what to do, what to do?????

No comments: