Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Goodbye 2007!

2007 came and is now going to be gone......I must say that this year has been a wonderful year for me. I have grown more mature and have become more outspoken, made wonderful friends as well as learned a lot of lessons from life.

Lessons learned:
One thing I have learned and am sure would always remember is to-Never have expectations from anyone........
Life is hard and the hard truth about life is that everyone fends for themselves. No matter how nice and caring someone may be to us, in the end, the objective is to position themselves in a good and safe spot.
No matter what happens, one cannot count on someone to be there for them. We cannot even say when our dear one may just turn around and stab us from the back, push us aside for their progress.....Well, this is LIFE!

This year, I have learned that I have to stand up for myself, voice out my opinions, always be independent and never trust anyone too much..........learned form my darling-Reka

Anyway, I have also met wonderful friends this year namely, my Zoo animals:
-Dino:Nisa
-Frog:Shamsul
-Camel:Parvin
-Elephant:Veenotth
-Unknown:Nasarath
-Unknown:Marjuk
-Monkey:Shachin

I have also better enhanced my relationship with my classmate friends:
-Kangaroo:Fai
-Tiger:Rachel
-Monkey:Azlina
-Nan Shi

Also, I got to meet my long lost dearie-Vandana...........

I used to think that one should have a friend to fall back on and who would always be there but my opinions have long changed and now-friends are just for the moment to have crazy times with, to hang out, cam whore and enjoy life to the max.
I also have had crazy thoughts this year-really crazy and wild......the worst being-What would happen if I were to be gone one day?

Anyway, whatever has been done is over and maybe forgotten-So, I would like to take this chance to APOLOGIZE for any wrong I have ever done. Please forgive me if I have ever annoyed or irritated you to the max. Forgive me if my behaviour has made you mad with me. Forgive me for any harsh word or comments I have said to hurt your feelings. Forgive me for whatever wrong I have done to you. I apologize to you with my whole heart-I am truly and very SORRY! I hope we can start the new year with a new beginning. Though the year is ending and a new one is going to begin, I am still sad to see the year ending and being gone.......

Here's a sad and heartfelt GOODBYE to the year 2007 where new friends have been found, new experiences experienced and new lessons learned.

-----GOODBYE 2007-----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My love...am glad that i have thought n made u realise something in life.Am glad that i hav bn with in the year 2007.God bless u dear...I love the way u r my darling.