Thursday, January 24, 2008

Special Post

Haha.....Am doing this post specially for this Kangaroo of my Zoo....:-
Apparently, we did quite well for our Biz Law ICA taking into consideration the factors which we went thru....haha. Though we started off early, we were still editing the whole report even in the morning of the day we were suppose to hand up. Haha nevertheless, we did quite fairly well. Even for the role play-haha. Everything was last minute preparation yet it was so fun and exciting!Anyway, would like to take this opportunity to say sorry to you guys since because of the question 2 we got a bad remark-So am SORRY about it!

Haha....it has been quite fun doing projects with this bunch[FARP] for both Biz Law and ICT. Haha the best was doing ICT-Fai made a joke of all of us by contradicting himself-haha...I guess it is all these kind of fun and jokes that bond us together and unite us.

Though it is obvious that the world is very competitive, it still hurts to know that your very own friends are being competitive with you. In a world where one should help each other, the world is turning such that even closest of friends are back stabbing each other. But the worse thing would be being underestimated. I guess nothing hurts the most except the fact that your friend thinks lowly of you. What kind of friendship is it when you guys don't even know each others strength and weaknesses.......Haiz, well looking from the competitive point of view, if the friend underestimates you, I guess it is easier for you to strike back right?

Well, no matter how things change and evolve, there are certain things taught to me that I won't forget:-

1) Always help others and you would be rewarded [even if you are not, GOD is still watching your good deeds]

AND

2) Never OVERESTIMATE yourself AND Never UNDERESTIMATE your enemies!

[P.S to Fai: Haha...I guess my entries become too WORDY because I just have too much to write....too much to write about things that I am experiencing and going through...haha-Wad Else to Do?...If not happy, then say Ok?]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pooja...yeah i must admit that i really enjoy doin projects with the boys...oh yes abt the ques 2, sincerely i was looking back at the report coz i wanted to know whether it was me so that i can b guilty n learn frm it.Not to make u feel bad gal...sorry...dats y i made it as a joke on d phone coz i didnt wan to make it sound like hey its ur fault NOT AT ALL,not in any intentions...

PoOjA said...

Come on Rabbit-haha I understand....But I am genuinely saying sorry cos tat was my part...haha so-SORRY! Anyway, forgot to tell you, he said qn 1&3 was well done-So CONGRATS on that:)