Monday, January 28, 2008

Mugging For Exams.....

Exam season has begun and I guess I have bee slacking too much because now I am feeling very tensed up. Finally began my note taking and well, I have nothing to say so wud post some pictures:

Studying at home:in a corner of my room,
My Study Table [Finally being utilised]Note taking season is here-Time to celebrate?
My Messy Table
My Companion: My 'Doggy Bank'-Yet to be Named :P
Full Body Shot-He is very photogenic....hahaMy pretty bed............

Studying In School with Fara, Seha and Especially-NISA:In the LibraryStudying in a corner tableAnd.........this is how Nisa studies....haha

So, from the pictures above, it is evident that during exam periods, I go nuts and that I would be surrounded by messiness all around me! I don't know why but the place just becomes messy on its own and no matter how much I tidy up, it would just be messy! Haha-What can I do?

No comments: