Sunday, January 6, 2008

Friends


Friendship is an awesome thing. Sometimes, we do things without a particular reason. We stay away without speaking and yet remain close to one and another.....

Everyone has families but friends are the ones with whom we spent equal or more time than with family..........

I have made friends and then, lost contact with them because previously, I was a person who just kept things as how they were. Only after meeting friends like Reka, my thinking has changed.

She was and is my first friend in Poly. I cannot recall how I befriended her but her company has always been a very awesome thing to me-a feeling I can't describe. Because of this, I freaked out during TEP and behaved like a *****. Though, now to think back about it, I know I acted like a complete idiot and spoiled person but I know I did it because I became totally freaked out about losing her company....Wad to do-She is just too precious a GEM to lose.........from our frenship-I have found a Sis, one which I never had and one like whom I would never have. I know no matter what happens, whether we meet or talk or not, you would be there and you can count on me to be there for you...........Am sorry for the way things have been currently.......no matter what happens-u r the bestie I could ever have :)

Me with My Rabbit-the best Dearie one can ever find

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poojaaa...omg,u actually created a special post on me,babe am so delighted dat i'm a such a special person stored in a corner of ur big heart.I noe u frm d start till to change of ur extreme so no matter hw nasty u r to me i noe the true pooja who has a sweet personality who is makin her violence to take over it. Anyway babe i like the way u were n now.U r still my fren unless u discard me...love u di...muacks

PoOjA said...

Of course Rabbit, you are the dearest and most special person in my life-Thanks for being so also:)I hope I am someone special to you also, never mind if am not-at least, just a friend!!! Only a MAD person would discard a treasure like u babe and I am no mad person! You are the treasure I would worship for life! Love you!!!!