Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kick It '07

Friday-spent the day in school. Met up with Nisa at YCK Station then went to school. Rachel came and then we indulged in SHAKER FRIES-HAHA. We were eating the fries like crazy. Anyway, after that, went to AMK-bought a headband and bubble tea.[Haha-had bought my sneakers on Thursday-Love 'em Lots!]

Went back to school then after a while, we went to Jalan Kayu to eat-OMG the food was really very filling-Me and Rachel had decided to share 2 egg and 1 plain prata and also iced milo. However, we were full with one egg prata itself!

Went back to school and slacked around here and there. Then, we went outside and chatted away till 3 plus. Fell alseep then woke up around 5 plus. Bathed and got ready-my eyes were like ghosts......

Anyway, the whole Kick It '07 event was lots of fun....there was hot sun streaming on our faces but nevertheless, the pros outweighed the cons. But, at the event of it, there was an announcement for which I have nothing to say.....but one thing is for sure-I just realised that since when am I so attached to this club? Why do I have feelings for it? I wasn't like this for my previous CCAs...then, why the change now? Though, I don't know the reason, one thing is for sure-I am gonna learn to distant myself so that won't be hurt by it again. Unexpected things certainly do happen and shock you away, though you may not understand the reason why at all.....

Came home and slept for a while....have to go for Standard Chartered later on.......

No comments: