Friday, December 14, 2007

X'mas Party '07

Friday[14/12]-After lessons finished today, we waited for Nan Shi to hand up the BIZ FINANCE project-finally finished it! It was such a relief to have finally finished the Damn Project-seriously shouldn't have started it so late. Due to the project, Nans had to miss her lessons today-very sorry abt that, gurl. After handing it up[first team to hand up!!!], made my way home. After so long, I arrived home early! Since I came home early, there was no lunch so went to Koufu to eat. Came back then wrapped up my present before packing and leaving for Reka's house. Took 161 to Woodlands Interchange then I forgot the bus to take to her house.......Wondered around before finally asking the information counter. As I made my way to the bus area, I saw Shamsul. Haha, very suprising to see him there. Took the bus to Reka's house, didn't see the police station so got down at the later bus stop. Walked to her house. Waited for her to keep her dog before going up. Finally, she started on me. From 4.10 all the way to 6, my dearest Reka spent her time doing me up. Thanks so much for the makeover Reka. U did a seriously wonder job. I was so startled upon seeing myself.
Then, I took the mrt to Farrer Park. Saw Shachin there, the fella just went past! Haha, next met another A'team member-Felicia. We both then waited for Rachel together. Finally, was very stunned to see RACHEL when she arrived! OMG-she was like totally transformed! She was like so so Feminine haha.......then, the three of us made our way to CSC[Civil Service Club]. Registered, gave the present then made our way to the toilet for touch-up haha. Finally, the doors opened. Went inside-nice setting to the place. Set with the usual group of people-Vee n his date, Farah, Shams-he was really looking very wonderful,Marjuk,Nabil, Rac n Me.
The whole event started off with some interesting games. There was Left-Right,for this, we had to pass the two parcels left or right depending on the narration-finally when it was over, Rachel got a very nice drawer fillled with sweets,which she distributed to the whole table[haha as usual, a sweetie pie] and Farah got a inflatable ball,which Vee was kind of enough to blow up for her.Haha.....Next was the Fashion Charade. Nabil was chosen from our table along with Hui Ling, Khairul, Shafiq and Fizah. The way he described Vee, was very nice and unique-haha. Other words given to perform were-Nisa cant hear what we are saying, Shams and Marjuk went to eat with Mr Guru after Kick It! and more.....haha very interesting game. Next was the fashion parade-Suprise, suprise, I was chosen for it!! Along with me was Rachel and three more gurls.....For guys, there were Vee, Marjuk, Shams, Nazrul and Tian Long......It was a very interesting show-I was partnered with Vee....haha but infront of him, I was a dumdum....he danced and all I did was stare at him in amazement....haha but it was a fun thing for me.....my legs were shivering the whole time and I was afraid they wud give way....haha luckily they didnt!
The food was kinda nice....esp the fish....quite filling as well........There was also the video done up by Thaim Wei-it was so very nice and funny.......
After the whole event, it was clean up and photo taking time! It was great fun taking photos with everyone......After that, there were plans to go to Swensens to eat....Me n Rac were on for it at first but after that, Dad said eh was coming so unfortunately for us, couldnt go with them!
But nonetheless, it was a great party which I enjoyed a lot and it was very fun. Great job committee....I was truly grateful to Reka for spending time and helping me do my hair, make up, style as well as accessorize-Thanks very much for everything Da!!!

Here are some photos [wud post more after i get from Az n Nisa]:

Rac n Me-She was looking so HOTT
Rac, Me n Farah-Stuck between the Beaus
The whole Gang!
Rac n Me-again!
FRP-after a long time....haha...unfortunately, no doves on Fai's head[if not it wud look nicer]
Rac, Az n Me
The BF Girls
Fb Girls-Me, Rac, Farah n Az






No comments: