Monday, December 24, 2007

BBQ @ ECP

I didn't go for the Games day but went only for the BBQ. Took 156 then changed to 70 then changed to 401. Finally, got down after the damn long ride only to discover that I had got down at the wrong stop! Had to walk all the way backwards......finally, found them. Just as I made my way to them,my back became colourful all thanks to the mud! Saw the whole gang and could differentiate those who went for the Games Day from those who didn't-clue: wet hair!

Next, we decided to rent bikes [Shams,Fai, Nisa, Marjuk, Farah, Parvin, Jiralda n Hanafi]. Hanafi had his single bike. Then the rest of us divided into pairs [Fai+Nisa, Marjuk+Farah,Parvin+Jiralda and Shams+Me]. However, Jiralda decided not to rent in the end so Parvin rented a single one as well. Then, we all set off..........Firstly, I was sitting behind, not being accustomed to that, I kept swaying the handle and the bicycle went into mayhem mode-haha it was comical....I couldn't stop myself from not controlling[too used to it I guess]...anyway, after that, Shams and I decided to swop places then we all set off..............

Camwhoring and all all the way to the Ski 360 then we changed partner.....Parvin went to partner with Fai, Shams became the loner then Nisa partnered me. Then we continued cycling all the way till Bedok Jetty..........sat there a while relaxing and all........then we changed partner again-haha! I became the loner and Nisa went to partner with Shams.......then we cycled back.....an accident happened between Fai+Parvin and Shams+Nisa.....then we continued and it started raining!!! Went back to the pit, all were rushing in a dire attempt to prevent the pit form getting wet. All our bags were dumped into a trolley with an umbrella to shelter them [Marjuks bag wasn't bothered with since it was waterproof-haha it was left in the rain to be washed]. After having a few bites, Farah, Marjuk and Hanafi went to return their bikes and after that, Jiralda set off [Wish her a safe trip and a fun time in France].

Then, we set off again [Shams+Fai, Me+Nisa and Parvin alone]. We cycled in the opposite direction. Quite dangerous cycling with this batch, they were playing around like Shams would grab onto our bike, the back handle, and then push us infront or pull us back! It was scary seriously[Have been freaked up about bike accidents ever since I had the accident with Sabrina and gained myself a 13 dots scar on my leg].

While playing around, Parvin had a fall [courtesy of Shams]. She did hurt herself but she was so much more concerned about her pants, which had developed a hole! After that, we made our way back to the cycle shop to return the bikes then went back to the pit...........there, after a while, we celebrated Fai's belated birthday and gave our present to Vee[card+Elephant toy+Elephant glow in the dark stickers].

After that, we made our way home. Parvin dropped us[Nisa, Jasmin, Dickson, Shachin, Andy and me at Farrer Park-thanks a lot for the ride, Parvin!]. Got a super duper NICE hug from Nisa..............reached home at 11.45pm.

No comments: