Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stupid Me

Today is the anniversary of the day when I decided to take the stupid decision of changing my life for the worse-the reason being the stupid incident.......

I dont know why I was so naive to believe that I could prevent any such incident by changing myself to who I am today. I tot that if I did what I did, everything would go smoothly but how was I to know, at that time, that I would be making my life more miserable.

How was I to know, at that time, that people would ridicule at me as well as judge me for who I am on the outside?

Whatever it is, whatever happened has happened, nothing can change the past, no one can predict whatever is going to happen in the future.........WHATEVER IS WRITTEN IN OUR FATE, WOULD TAKE COURSE NO MATTER WHAT!

At the time when I need my friends the most, I feel neglected by them. Though I am there when they cry, I have no shoulder to lean on.....When I need someone to be there for me, they are not there at all. I have no one to share my pain as well as trouble with, no one who I can be confident that would be there to take care of me if I were to fall sick.....

This makes me realise that in the end, who is there for me? Only my family....even relatives can't be trusted as to when they can change.....................So why even bother making friends at all?-Answer: so that we can make use of each other during the course of time that we are together....So WHY BOTHER-JUST ENJOY YOUR TIME AND DO YOUR BEST FOR YOUR STUDIES......

No comments: