Thursday, December 20, 2007

Outing Wif Sec School Darlings

Today, was a day out with Aisha, Ong and Mrs. Yow. In the morning, I slacked a lot then read up Biz Law a bit. Its really confusing without having the lecturer to go through. Helped dad a bit before going out.
Left home at 3.35 pm. Reached Orchard Mrt at 4.15. The usual thing began-Aisha was late and Chun Hong started with his non stop chattering...........They both would never change! Finally, Aisha came and I was save from hearing any more of his moanings-haha.
We roamed around aimlessly.......went to Heeren [saw Darren there], then went to Taka-saw very nice toys[and the two monkeys bought my belated present for me-the way they buy and manage to keep it from me was remarkable], then we decided to make our way to Wheelock place-meeting place with Mrs Yow.
Since it was still early, we went into the damn crowded Charles & Keith and OMG-I saw so many nice SHOES!!! Seriously, they are so nice [now I have two shoes on my 'Must Buy' list].......Aisha and I spent nearly 30 mins trying on the different shoes-Poor Chun Hong just stood there carrying our bags-haha, he looked so helpless-Oh wells, guys have to train for this haha.......
Then we met Mrs Yow outside NYDC. She looked so tired! We then decided on the place to have our dinner.....walked around looking for a 'Halal' certified restaurant...
In the end, we went to Shaw towers then made our way to level 5. Sat down and caught up with Mrs yow-She is now a Senior Teacher......then, we ordered our food......ate then were just sitting and talking-there is like so much to talk about......the time just flew by and all of a sudden, it was 8.30pm. Mrs Yow suggested on catching a movie-but we couldn't stay late especially Aisha, she had to help her mother with preparations for tom. So, we decided to meet again next thursday!!! Woohoo......haha another outing with them in a week-can't wait! Haha
The two monkeys gave me my present-I seriously love them for the way they work-Thanks a lot Guys! Love the present a lot!!!

Time seriously just flies by when you are having lots of fun! One can't do anything but wish that time could stop or even slow down! But none of this is going to happen so the best thing to do is to make the most of every second! time is PRECIOUS!!

No comments: