Tuesday, December 11, 2007

OMG! What's Happening??!!

I seem to be just running without an END in sight!!!!

OMG-I dont know what's happening!!!

Everything is moving so fast! Now is already week 9, week 10 & 11 are going to be burnt up by project [Biz Law, EFS & MM]. Some much things are to be done, people to meet up with [darling, besties, teacher]. I seriously don't know whats happening!!!

It's like so fast week 9 is here. After the hols, 4 weeks later, revision for exams would start! Attachment afte CNY...........seriously, the time is moving by too fast!!!

As for attachment, am feeling very anxious-really hope I do get it but at the same time, there is a fear as well as a reluctant part in me....haha well, we shall see what is destined for me LoL.

Also, am missing my bro a lot. Here I am so freaking stressed up and there he is enjoyuing himself, going to places, meeting relatives and having a break! Really miss him a lot-the house is too quiet......only good thing-no one to fight with me for the usage of the laptop haha......=P

No comments: