Tuesday, November 27, 2007

People......


As I listened to her, I felt her pain, to be surrounded by a friend who just keeps coming in, I understand. To have a friend who for some reason, is always there, haunting her like a shadow, I understand. But the thing I dont understand is -WHY??? Why does that person keep coming in between her and them? Why doesnt the person learn to 'Back Off'??

Then for some reason-the answer comes to mind-A is into the guy my fren hangs around with and my instant reaction is-WTH!!! Haha, its weird but by doing this, A is already showing that she is a possessive person. My friend tries to be understanding to this reason, then, all of a sudden, she realises that she herself is into that guy!

I laugh at this while she cries. I try to sympathise with her however, she feels dejected and is uncontrollable.......What can I say? How do I comfort her?

This makes me realise that people have strange and unique ways of showing their emotions and feelings. Well, as the saying goes, if you want something, it is better to get it before it is too late. What can I say to my friend? It is not too late but if she were to tell the guy now, her friendship with A would be over! So that dumby is choosing to keep her friendship with A instead of going for the guy......Haiz-what to do? What to do?

Well, one thing is for sure-THE WORLD IS COMPLICATED!!!!

1 comment:

Khadijah said...

hey pooja!!!!!!!

so sweet of you to have linked me..you should have told me that i would have linked you too..

anyway,don't be like nisa ah u...go get tagboard lah..it's so weird to be tagging about other things in other topic..

enjoy ur sch!!!i have 1 more week to go...muahaha

love..