Thursday, December 20, 2007

Confused

I have no idea whats with me-seriously, I dont know why I am behaving the way I am......I am constantly getting mood out over the smallest thing, ready to fight to make my stand even becoming stubborn......hiaz but wat to do?
Things are happening in such a way.......I dont know why it's like this but it is......mera koi sunta hi nahin, people say something else yet do something else in front of others-who to trust like this? Kishe apna kahoon? I am a kuch nahin for most people thats why unhe meri koi parwa nahin.....like the saying goes-Saala kuch bhi karo, hamesha kaam hi pad jata hai..
Seriously, miss him a lot at times like this but he also has been quite distant since the arrival of someone else-its like: I hardly know him anymore.......
At times like this, I totally feel Akeli! Seriously, it feels as if mere pass koi hai hi nahin jisse main baat kar sakti hoon.....looking at others, i wish that main mum ke saath close hoti then it wud be so cool, main unse kuch bhi hota baat kar sakti but it isn't meant to be so, wish i had a didi-have a cuz one who is seriously such a bitch, now all I can do is to wait for Parul didi to come, then hopefully, I can have her to talk......Guess, all I can do is just-WAIT........

No comments: