Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekly Update

Wow....once again, another week is gone in a flash-talking about flash=are the days getting shorter or wad? Its like one moment its 2pm, then 3 then 5 and all of a sudden, it is 9pm!!! Seriously, time is really whizzing by!! I wonder if this is due to the fact that I have not been going out and just rotting away at home. Well, the fasting days are over-really fast, to add on. Going temple on Sun and after that, gonna meet my babies.....Ohhhhhh-haha, so excited and Monday-OMG=am totall excited about Monday...so excited and nervous at the same time. Hmmmm, was hoping that would get the tuition but since they didnt call, its saddening-I need a life, seriously=I wanna work and make and see the $$$$$$!!
I have so many things on my buy
list right now:
-A Bag=Something I can never get sick and tired of....
-Hmmmm....Somemore things which I cant rea
lly think of

Speaking of buying-I think I am cursed with getting CDs as present=Serious
ly!!! I got a RHTDM cd from MB, who searched high and low for it before buying it and to think that it got scratched and now doesnt play well, worst thing is that it doesnt play at my fav parts-which are the additional song and having searched for the cd here, I cant seem to find it anywhere, not that there are a lot of places to look at...really breaks my heart whenever I look at the cd and another thing is my On Air cd also got spoiled, you know I was treating it with so much love and care and one day, I jut put in the cd to find out that the 2 disc has been scratched-sat and weeped like a mad person= Seriously dont understand it at all-I took so much care of it!!!

Haiz, serious
ly, some things once they have happened and when they cant be reversed, they hurt like mad!!!

Weekends are gonna go by in a f
lash, temples appointment have come-seriously...its saddening to see the weekends just disappearing like that.........

OK thats for now, more when I come back on Sun hopefu
lly with the BAG!!!!!

Hmmm, was
looking forward to this movie and now that I came upon it again, turns out that it is coming out in June instead of Jan-WTH!!!



No comments: