Monday, April 27, 2009

Kindness

Being kind doesnt effing pay at all whether it is in family or friends, no point being kind, going out and giving all to ensure that the other person is happy or has a smoother time getting their thing done..I know the thing is long over and all that but I am the type of person who can forgive but doesnt forget-not matter how hard I try to..and when I just get angry, all unsettled thing would just come back somehow...F-WTF, seriously life is really really getting unfair at this point of time and all I wanna do is run away off to HOME!!!

Nowadays, calling them so many frequently and having them ask the same question over and over again makes me want to break down and say-I want to go there right now, but this is not something to be done at will, I am making plan-have told her about it and suprisingly she is ok with it...am hoping and praying that even he would be ok with it but even if they were to be....its gonna be a long time before I go unless I can persuade them to let me go for a long period-I think its gonna be nothing short of a miracle itself if they let me go by myself in the first place-I WANNA GO HOME!!!!

I am so sick and tired of it a
ll-doing things for him to the best of my ability and F, I get scolded at.......aaarrrggghhhhh-Why are we all just so hot tempered-haiz, watever it is=the one is power is the one who gets an edge-so we shall see.....Damn, can I stop being so soft-hearted?????

OK, this is done and over with and am gonna forget it and get it outta my mind-END OF STORY.

No comments: