Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meetings

OMG-Yesterday and today were such an awesome day=it finally made me feel that-I am still alive guys...and it also made me realise that I feel like I have been MIA for a damn long time......haha.

Well, surprisingly thank goodness for my intuition of coming online at late night that did I get to meet four of my sexies!!!With the duo-it was crazy mayhem, with her it was reunion after so long and with her it was spilling things out!!

Seriously, after a long time of going online did I feel that woohoo-I still have frens...haha sounds sadistic but its true man, everytime I go online-there are hardly ppl to talk to....OMG I still o excited over yesterday esp having got the chance to talk to her-Just cant wait to meet her now....its like, both of us are having a totall diff life and getting to meet wud just be the one thing we need right now........

Then today on my way back-who do I see but the anti-indian girl...the suprising thing is that despite living so near, we have not seen each other since the dinner after exams I guess-long time yea....it was great sitting down, and just chatting and catching up with ehr that before I knew it, it was past 3....haiz....so fun meeting with these 5 special ladies of my life..............

Finally, my craving for the past one year is gonna be filled tom-cant wait...jumping excitedly=in the mind!!!

As the day passes by, the decsion grows stronger but it gonna be worth zit unless I get his nod and suprisingly, she is ok with it-thank u!! I am so hapy abt that esp the plan for end of year-woohoooooooo....hope it comes true!!!!
I am truly and officially a SlAcKeR!!!!

No comments: