Friday, April 24, 2009

Currently

OK, as of now-I know that regarding whatever I wrote before, I havent really spoke about it and to my dear frens who are concerned-thanks for your concern, am really appreciative about it but I dont think that I am strong enuf to be able to share out the current happenings but I promise that in the near future, after a few years once all is done and settled, I would definitely feel u guys in on this and am sure that I would look back and have a laugh about it....so I hope you guys dont have any hard feelings about me not opening up.

I am seriously considering now....am awaiting for their replies and for him to come before discussing....I have two options now and as to what is to happen for me-I leave it to GOD!

By the way-enjoy this video from Namastey London-its quite hilarious......
its feels like something which is gonna be happening to me in the near future just that it wont be this hilarious....


Also check out this song-feels like quite nice.......

No comments: