Monday, April 6, 2009

Outtings!!!

OK, have to say-I really miss the weekends-why do they just fly past so fast?? I cant even remember what I did on Sat-it was like after gg to sleep on Fri, all of a sudden, I woke up and had to get ready to go temple-I miss my Weekends!!!

Haiz, talking about that, I went to sleep quite late on Sat as was watching drama-need I even say? Right Van? Had to get up early on Sun to go temple, well we reached and we hanged around then after that, out of nowhere, there was plan to go play pool!! Initially the plan for me was to go and meet my babes after the temple but thanks to my two bros-Ash and Mano and Cuz, I was dragged to go play pool with them and the worst thing was that I had to give them a treat-these kanjus ppl, they are smart-they look for u when they know they can such $$$ out from you. Well-was playing pool after two years I think-my first time was with Rac when the gang went tot Yishun Safra...........Overall, it was quite fun and all except for the fact that I didnt have beginners luck at all!! Instead, I lost the both games and my partners-firstly Ash and then cuz lost along with me!!! Saddening!!!

Thereafter, made my way to PS-along the way, saw this group DAMN HOT Lamborghini cars around 10 to 11 of them all going at the same time, all of various colours and their engine sound was just WOW!!!

After that, met up with my dearies and then we went shopping-supposedly. I had seen a bag that I had envisioned in mind and was so excited about buying only to go to the shop to discover-it is no longer there= I dont know why this happens to me everytime I wanna buy something from PS. So we went up and down and in the end, made our way to Bugis-there we tot of having dinner at the Tong Seng coffeeshop only to find it closed!!!!-WTH!!

So in the end, we just sat around-saw this too lovey dovey couple-who were so lovey until we wanted to vomit!!! In the end, got a bag from bugis and after more lazing around and wondering where to go, we walked to Clarke Quay!! Before that, apparently, my Van baby had a misadventure, which I didnt have the opportunity to see as I was busy looking at Charles & Keith bags-they are damn gorgeous!!!!!

So we walked to Clarke Quay, settled ourselves down and started talking.....apparently, life is not always a bed of roses-no matter how easy going and comfortable things may feel, there is bound to be somethign that would just come and cock up the beautiful picture-like Van said-I didnt expect this to be hapening to her!! Its shocking la that some ppl still have such shallow tots and all and that also about a profession without which, there wont be new creations nor second life!!!
The world seriously sucks big time sometimes!!1 Just because you are rich doesnt mean that everyone is!!!-Grow Up!!!
I felt bad at the fact that I couldnt do anything for her and I hated myself for that but I couldnt help it also being the type of person that I am-I didnt know exactly how to comfort her!

Well, today was the first and my god-it was amazing, scary and nerve wrecking all at the same time-the best part was when we exchanged places and I was in control-OMG!!! The feeling I had overall was simply AMAZING!!! Seriously, making those rounds,looking at the mirror and making the turn at the crossing-the feeling was just so so so so so WOW!!!!-Cant wait for next week!!!! Woohooooooooooo.......More like cant wait to be done with the instructions and all.


No comments: