Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chatting

After so damn long, I had a heart to heart chat with my babe and it felt so nice, if only the mynah was there it wud feel totally complete.....

Well, we talked abt certain things and all but it felt just so good to be talking itself....I guess the one thign that was really impactful was the part where she expressed her concerns on losing touch with dear and close ones...and I totall loe the reply she gave me:-

Me: yea there wud be less meetings but when the meetings wud happen, all the distance wud be filled....
She: i like this ! its about quality not quantity

Its so true, when once gets busy and starts working and all, its not going to be to be able to accommodate each others schedules but when the meeting does occur, it wud be over with jsut feelin each other with current happenings.....I guess, this is how it was with Van and Mita, Van especially-had lost touch with her for close to 10 years and to have found my dear fren again-am so thankful for that........I guess its because of her that she, mita and I have been going out together and all, if not if it were to be just mita and me, I dont reall think we wud be meeting so often.................But life has things planned out and what is to happen would happen no matter what.....

She is talking so much abt that and I guess my saying thigns and shaking my head is scaring her-Both of us are having different thinking and all, ya there is time but she doing all this now is making me scared and all....What do I do-Oh _other!

No comments: