Monday, April 20, 2009

Outdated

Wow to think, from hols, now school is already open. Time is really really flying past. Weekends were spent in a confused feeling along with drama watching. Yest, went to see him off and mixed feeling-sometimes, I really feel that the smile which is there is not at all real because sometimes even when you are hurting inside, its embarrassing to show or completely not a situation were you can show. The funny thing is that after he went in, we went up and saw him swinging his way all the way till we couldnt see him any longer......Surprisingly from a time whereby they were discussing, all that to a time whereby its being done already-time is surely flying past by. I have no idea why but when I woke up today, there was totally no mood at all, throughout the day-totally moody....I wonder if I am gonna be like this for the time being-If I am gonna be-I apologise in advance. Haiz-totall confused....as of now, all my plans wif frens are hanging-totally hanging around.

Surprisingl-I got a new phone from HIM-.....to think just the day before yesterday while talking to Aisha=who called just when I was thinking of her, we were saying about getting a new phone=I got a new phone........haiz but I am f***ing disappointed with myself for the way behaved-simple words couldnt be said out........Seriously speaking- I dont know if this feeling is of being sad or just being disappointed but it has hit hard.......

Anyway, while we were there, my dearest brother who has nothing to do had to rub in certain painful things-Dont worry Anshu-its only 7 as of now....I would definitely catch up!!!!!

I dont know what is with this feeling-but feel like distance and just weird feelings.....
Just when I was getting attached, they pushed me to another one!!!

No comments: