Saturday, April 11, 2009

Today

It seems like all the good movies are all coming out only in June-its like there is nothing nice to watch at all right now-even english movies: am awaiting G-Force along with HP!!-Have a few weeks to wait.....
Am officially addicted and hooked to Kdrama-Esp this current one which is We got Married=yea am a bit outdated but it is damn nice and funny and some things about it is just that you wished could happen to you and the happenings are such tat u wonder are they a real couple or not......

Anyway, today met up with frens at beach and have to say it was great fun like meeting after so long-the last was a few days after the exams....and it was great fun playing games and all.....

When she smsed me, thinking back about it-I find the whole thing stupid la, I just cant get it out of my head or to stop thinking abt it....it just keeps lingering there but well, this is life and this way or another, situations are gonna be thrown onto us...I feel the distance as if being in a corner......Haiz, wadever it is, from now on, I am gonna let things just go the way they are meant to-not gonna bother at all.....Cant wait to meet them on Mon-updates time......

And babes, I just watched Dance India Dance and the guy-Terence=OMG!! He is so coollll.....

Anyway, like I said earlier, all the movies seem to be coming out in June and this Kaminey is another one-The name itself is nice but wat is exciting is Shahids acting-haha the ending of the trailer is nice-Main ph ko ph bolta hoon=WTH!!

No comments: