Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Current Happenings

Well, currently I am proud of one thing that I have managed to accomplished and that is going to the place twice in a week already and I seriously didnt expect myself to fall in love with it just like how I am with the Korean Variety show-We Got Married=firstly it is very addictive, then its humorous and thirdly, it makes u wanna ..

Hmmm, in a blink of an eye, allof a sudden-its gonna be Thursday already and the sad thing is that what I am expecting to happen isnt happening at all. Anyway, met my two babes on Monday for dinner and hmmmm, not really that great a dinner but as always, the hanging out ang talking part was great fun though it was only for a short while-thanks my darls for coming over=was tired and really appreciated them doing that. For some reason, though it is only a short while, by the time I come home, I am totally exhausted and fully drained out. I am thankful for all that am learning and it is cool, I am excited about tom as I am excited to know if I would be getting it or not-funny thing is just after he said those magic words, she comes and somehow dampens it but I am thankful for that as it makes me look at the thing from two perspective-but even if it is to happen, it is only gonna be for tom and fri-SAD!

I am really thankful for having got her as she tells me lots of things which is a great learning experience.........


OK, as for now that it........

Enjoy this song video which is Whoa......


No comments: