Monday, March 30, 2009

Picture Time

Finally got a chance to upload the pics, well...shall let the pics do the talking-have fun!!

Did baking again-I don't know why, wud just have random urge to bake and also baked banana cake-was quite nice but didnt take a pic.....
Can't believe that it's all over and wud be graduating so soon-scary!!!

Below are rather horrific Holi Pics......
This is was My bro and cuz transformed me into=MB, this is how we celebrate holi here-Ghar hi main sab kuch ho jata ahai :)

For some reason, I love taking coloured hair pictures-here are a few...

This is my cuz doing something-look at the two pics closely and u wud be able to figure out :)
Below are pics from the dinner at Riverwalk Tandoor....Great foood :P
The sis-in-laws
Great company for a trip back home....The person responsible for making us suffer from too much laughter-cute kidThe promise the three of us made-am excited abt it....asking cuz lil things and all-Can't wait !!!
They re-enetered my life at such an important stage: am really thankful for that- Luv U both lots!!!!!

No comments: