Friday, December 12, 2008

Yearning for things

When you yearn for certain things, does it mean that the point of time has come for you to take the "STEP"? I have no idea why but these few days, I have been yearning for that special feeling-that sense of comfort and all....I really don't know why.....I just feel like changing it all over again, repackaging it as a better deal-Well, the time is not too late for me to do changes-is it not? A few changes left and right and a few sacrifices up and down will do the trick-I really really want this by the mid of next year-I don't know whether full or temp.......and talking about that-I have totally no idea what i wanna do after poly...I am confused now..just as I set my mind on something, I would rather prefer the other thing. This is like O'level application happening all over agian-I would say Poly one day and JC the other, thankfully, I had Ritu di then who helped me get into a course which really was within my interest but now, she is off to America and I have no form of contact with her-I am totally confuse...should I carry on in this line or become teacher??!!?? I have the yearning and craving of doing both-This is what u call Human Nature-GREEDY!! The time is approaching so freaking fast...one term of the last sem is ald gone and the other term is gonna start in two weeks---it is all going to fly and whizz by very fast......I need HELP!!!!as well as something else........

Just sick and tired of people's selfishness....the least u can be as a "f********r" is to be sensitive...with all that is happening around, if not in the sense of contribution but can u be sensible...the whole thing we are going to watch as a family so why watch by urself and just waste resources?-Inconsiderate.......And like NISA, I am also now saying F**K all the people and relatvies and all these bullshit kind of people in India[except m******l,please...like seriously KNN-U love her then big deal...if she is being a F*****G B***H to us, then u want us to what-put her on our head and 'puja' her is it-F***..G-A-D! Seriously la, being family also u guys are marvelously fabulous backstabbers and really know when to turn where....Do whatever la-whatever respect and love I had for you is all gone now-All thanks to your Darling of a daughter-Marvelous la u guys-F***...seriously I am astonished that whatever he did for them, is F***ing nothing compared in front of that proud ass-U guys value this woman's relationship more than the 40 years of bonding u have with him???F*** la simply just F***!I am just wishing for a time whereby we are there and so is she, then I wanna see how you guys are......

No comments: