Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagged by Fara

Ten things about me.
1. Are you single?
Yes.
2. Are you happy about that?
Yup.....
3. Are you bored?
Nope...I have a whole lots of things running thru my mind for me to be BORED
4. Are you sad?
Kinda.....trying not to be
5. Are you Italian?
Erm-NO
6. Are you plastic?
Wad's the definition of plastic?!?
7. Are you cool?
Hmmm...yup I am if the person reading this is a fool-haha.
8. Are you Chinese?
Nope.
9. What are you?
A Human Being.....

Ten Facts
1. Initials
P.R
2. Nicknames
Poo, Pooj, Puj, PoojaRaj and other sort of nonsense....
3. Birth Place.
India.
4. Hair colour.
Black
5. Age.
Nineteen.
6. Eye colour.
Dark, dark brown.....Not too sure actually
7. Birthday.
16 November 1989
8. Mood.
Tired, ...... and many more.
9. Favourite Colours.
Hmmm Blue, Black and sometimes red....
10. Left or right handed.
Right.

Ten this or that?
1. Love or money?
Both?!?
2. Hard liquor or beer?
Neither. Don't drink
3. Cats or dogs?
Hmmm.both or best wud be rabbit, hamsters...
4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
A few best friends.....
5. Television or internet?
Duh-Television....haha Internet as well......
6. Pepsi or coke?
Pepsi......
7. Wild night out or a romantic night?
Clueless........
8. Money or happiness?
Both!!!
9. Night or day?
Night.
10. IM or phone?
Phone!

Ten differences in a relationship
1. Smile or eyes?
Eyes, Smile, Eyes=BOTH!
2. Light or dark hair?
Dark.
3. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs.
4. Intelligence or attraction?
Both?!?-Aren't I greedy??haha...
5. Hook-up or relationship?
Relationship.
6. Trust or love?
Trust=Love
7. Long distance or short?
Erm...Short
8. Call or text?
Both can-Am not fussy.hahaha.........
9. Older or younger?
Personally, both can just not too old or too young[maybe a few months??]-No, then I would feel old....hmmm Older!
10. Looks or personality?
Personality is more imp followed by looks
1. Last phone call you made?
Nisa...aking her to wait for me...Doink!
2. Last phone call you received?
From my mom, askin me where I was...
3. Last person/people you hung out with?
The girls [Az, Seha, Winnie, Jiralda, Rac and Nisa]-They were having Nafa....and I was watchin :(
4. Last person to text you?
Nisa
5. Last person you tickled?
My lil Bro
6. Last person you IM?
Van Baby..and Poonam
7. Last person you hugged?
Can't rmb-too long ald..
8. Last person you slept with?
My Bolster?
9. Last person/people you laughed with?
Rachel-haha, she was funny-More like, I laughed at her!!!!!
10. Last dream you can remember?
Dunno....

No comments: