Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dedication

OK, this is kinda overdue but this is a dedication to a dear fren, my "sis"-Poonam. The two days whereby we walked home together was one of an interesting journey to me. The first day, returning from Games Day, I heard things from her which were kinda shocking and the greatest thing I learnt from her was to treasure my parents-Yea, they are not so open and loving as I wan them to be but they are still the best parents anyone can ask for. I am still glad that she has such a loving person back there :) Happy for you babe. Then when returning back from Christmas party, we got the chance to scold vulgarities at the guys-the best part was when she said-They don have sisters and .......-it was really irritating but I felt so comforted that she was there. Frankly speaking, this gal is a person who is damn bubbly, jumpy, childish and mature-All In ONE!!!! The best part is that she is someone I have so much fun irritating-It's really fun to irritate her and currently, we have a blackmail for each other on hand!! Haha....am Happy that your bro is coming back soon, you gonna get company soon [am sure both he and my bro have missed playing Dota with each other]........

"The greatest thing about downfalls is that you pick yourself up, learn from them, recognise your true friends and not repeat the same mistake again"-No matter what happens, just accept it, take it into your stride and move on=the present given from her to me.

No comments: