Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Long Due.....

The tea served by Nisa, which I am totally into....haha..
Eye make-up done by Sihah...kinda not tat clear-but the best I had from the lot
ON our way to a wedding-I can't believe I was painting my sis nail in the train....

Some self shot-haha...I had straightened my hair but they had unfortunately become curly again...I think it was in too much of a rush...haiz...
Weird cuts I got form arranging the papers on my table...

A pressie from a dearie...
HAHA Candy cane-X'Mas is ard the corner
Our unplanned outing to AMK Hub
Me and Poonam with the wonderful group, they are totally marvelous and one hack of a cheerful lot......can u recognise the guy beside Poonam???




Some shots I took since I had nothing better to do........well a fun day but I became dark all thanks to the wonderful sun...haha but still I got a great job to do though I saw quite a number vomits and there was this woman who got an injury on her head and I tot that she was.... but luckily, she was jsut unconsious......

No comments: