Monday, December 15, 2008

Outing

Went out for lunch wif Mita and Van today...was suppose to be Subway but thanks to Van's cravings, we went to KFC...then after eating, chilled out at the place opp PS-sat there and laughed esp at Mita...haha..after that, went to Concorde Hotel to help my bro buy cards then we went back to PS again to buy my dress-Suprisingly, I totally forgot abt the dress I had wanted so tried on a few tohers...in the end, didn't like any so we just walked around here and there. Then, jsut before they left, the two dearies helped me pick out a gorgeous top-haha so happy!!! Then, went for a wonderful dinner....haiz...such a satisfying day-Am so excited for X'mas party...


OK this is all the decoration at Concorde Hotel-the whole thing was so pretty....I was so curious to know if the things were edible because they all looked like biscuits and whipped cream...haha but since the security fella was standing nearby, we just left it....Bad quality picture-but this is the only one we took of ourselves!!
The dinner place-This place concept is so different from that of Jalan Kayu outlet...but the couch was comfy!!

No comments: