Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Party 2008

Went for Christmas party-it's like awaiting for this day for so long and all of a sudden it just arrives and disappears in a blink of an eye. Anyway, went with three hot babes-Nisa, Rac and Poonam-all were looking damn gorgeous......It was a totally great event-totally enjoyed myself-the food was great esp the tarts-OMG!!! Anyway, the four of us totally got a chance to go out and humiliate ourself-Poonam, shaking her head and spelling out "Merry Christmas", Rac having a karaoke session and Nisa having a dancing session...Mine was the most humiliating with my dude..totally-Thanks Girls for ur screaming-Very much appreciated!!! Anyway, it was all fun nonetheless but however, everything comes to an end and the party ended as well!!
The three of us with Naseera.....Me and Fai during the fashion parade-he with his, Mr. Smith pose and me with my"I can't be bothered"pose
Rac, Me and Shachin


No comments: