Sunday, December 7, 2008

The start of Nightmares

OK, Friday, Saturday and Sunday were great and fun days-More update on that soon......0nce again, the frightening season is here. The sleepless night shave started again...........It all started with Friday-Having fear of Calculus test, Going out and staying awake during Kick It stay over and finally, staying over for Standard Chartered Marathon........The whole thing is freaking tiring and I am exhausted...tried to get some sleep after coming back from Kick It but was unable to due to 'events'....and today, after coming back from SCM, was also unable to...I have no idea why I am having these 'events'....it's not as if these things are happening for the first time....but still, I am unable to get seep at the point I need it the most!!!.....Maybe, I need HELP!!!

No comments: