Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Acting On Impulse

Sometimes, I find myself very childish...literally very childish-I have very immature thoughts adn everything but the greatest thing I am grateful for is that I am learning at each and every step of my life, the overall effect of this would be-A greater Pooja. So, I would like to take this chance to my friends and say-Thank you for giving me your truthful opinion. I won't say that it doesn't hurt or wadsoever cos it does but pain and mistakes are steps for learning and your truth speaking gives me a platform to learn and I am learning more and more by the day.THANK YOU!!!

Seriously, I don't know why but I like acting on impulse and after I have done that, I would REGRET!!!!!-Confrim-everytime I am going through this route...haha....oh well, at least now I am learning haha.....

"It's better to have made mistake and learn then not to have made mistake and learn at all........"

Ok, I also can't believe that I am actually aiming for something that I am slowly losing the confidence of getting...and I can't even believe that I am thinking such things-What the F*** is happening to me???Yea...it has to happen and all-but I am so the very not prepared for it to happen right now or any point close to this time....Wel,, whatever has to come will come......

No comments: