Wednesday, December 17, 2008

TODAY

We are totally into Monopoly right now.....We can totally play it continuously!!!-And I always end up losing,sadly!
Presenting to you-IKI! My new pet dog, which got adopted by Ankit the moment it came home...Thanks, so much Reka!!!!

The last duty being a member of A'team-An informal duty-CO....Kinda sad actually esp since the duty like totally ended very fast and the food was DAMN shiok!!!!!
My niece-Mahima.....
My sis came over unexpectedly, bringing over the sweets she had brought from her trip to India as well as a suit for me-which I totally have no idea why she bought....

Well, the greatest thing was that I got to see my niece and nephew-Oh man, miss the so much la!!! Theya re serioulsy my lil angels...who have become devilishly naughty!!!
My niece-Mahima.....
The devil of a nephew-Navinn...Look how gross he is.....

No comments: