Saturday, December 27, 2008

Customer Service

Seriously, the words "customer is always right" has totally been diminished from the customer service books.

Today, I went to Compass Point to find it freaking crowded with people-it was terror: reason being, the cast of "Little Nyonya" had come to the mall...it was seriously freaking crowded. When it came time for the cast to make a move-it was like a whole big group of mob surrounding them esp the main characters-end result of this mob:broken tiles!!
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/398796/1/.html -Check it out!!

Anyway, after that, I made my way to Popular to get blu-tack. It cost $2.90 and so, I fished out $10.90 from my pocket and paid the cashier and waited for my change. To my suprise, she just handed me the receipt and started serving the next customer. When I told her that I had gvien her $10.90, her reaction is-"No! You gave me only $2.90"-This is like WTF!!! Hello...Customer is always right???!!???Ok, even if she thinks I am trying cheat her, as if I have nothing better to do then cheat a slow person like, she could have said it in a better wat??!!?? Anyway, the stupidest thing is that the woman said-"ok, You give me your number and I would call u and tell tonight''....Her call didn't come!!--Seriously, this is the type of people who are serving us? I am not being mean or anything-I know being in a customer line sucks esp when U have to serve hideous cusotmers but not all customers are out to cheat you and everything, if you have chosen the line, perform your job to the best you can-if that was the woman's best,she totally sucks at her job!

No comments: