Saturday, February 2, 2008

Career


Today, while talking to two dearies, the thing about being a teacher was brought in and that's when I started wondering again, what do I really wanna do in the future? - This is the thing I hate about myself is that I am someone who is very indecisive.....
haha anyway, I guess I am just gonna do what I want to do and then let nature take its course. There is no point in planning for the distant future because you never know what might happen and that one incident can bring about a turmoil in your life so why plan for something which is unseen to one and all? Focus on the present and work hard to make yourself become as successful as possible.................I think that's why nowadays I am just shut about my career choices cos I know if I don't become that, then I won't be focused in whatever I am doing, so for now-My OPTIONS are OPEN..........What about Yours?

No comments: